The World Gold Council's Central Bank and Public Policy team offer a range of bespoke in-house training and intensive campus-based training programmes for public institutions’ professionals.
The Executive Programme in Gold Reserve Management
This three-day intensive programme is held in conjunction with leading global business schools around the world. The course covers a range of essential learning modules, including:
- Fundamentals of gold demand and supply and the outlook for gold
- The role of gold as a reserve asset
- Case studies on gold reserve management in practice
- Mining and exploration
- The global gold market infrastructure, including the loco-London market
- Gold market operations
- Upgrading and refining gold
- Accounting for monetary gold.
Please note that this programme is only open to existing central bank, Sovereign Wealth Fund and Finance Ministry officials.